Careers at the Nolitan Hotel
Join our family and become a Nolitan.
Below is a complete list of available opportunities at our hotel, in the heart of New York City. If you see a position that you think may be right for you, please feel free to send us a cover letter and your resume. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 212-925-2556.
Guest Service Agent
Position: Guest Service Agent
Reporting to: Assistant Front Office Manager and Front Office Manager
Summary of Position: Responsible for facilitating the daily operations relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include:
- Adheres to and upholds all Nolitan Service Standards
- Greets and registers guests in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Check arrivals and departures
- Prepare Traces and billing instructions
- Verify credit limits of In House guests
- Delegate bellman for guest luggage, faxes and mail to be delivered.
- Control guestroom keys
- Answer telephone calls, send faxes and assist with guests’ requests
- Assists with making guest reservations
- Acts as Concierge when necessary
- Maintain guest profiles
- Organize and prepare amenities for delivery
- Posting room charges
- Receive feedback from the guest about their stay
- Perform other duties as requested
- Coordinates with other departments to satisfy guests’ requests
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
• Must be detail oriented
• Able to communicate written and spoken English clearly.
• Excellent overall communication skills
• Excellent guest service skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work a flexible full-time schedule to include weekends and holidays
• Strong organizational and communication skills required
• Must have professional phone etiquette
• Must have strong computer skills with proficiency in all Microsoft software
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word & Excel). Knowledge of OPERA is preferred
- Must be able to stand on your feet for at least 8 hours, to check in and check out guests.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Must be able to pull and lift keys and packages at least 20 pounds of force.